Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ANNIVERSARY

Today was my anniversary!  
I have lived on my own for three years today!!!
I still have to say... It was the BEST DECISION EVER!

I am so grateful for my children. 
I chatted with and enjoyed Jessette all day,
I shared most of my day with Mark,
he reminds me that there are great men on earth!
Cookie, my delightful baby, was definitely my treat!!! 
And just knowing Emmaly is where she is, 
doing what she is doing, makes my heart happy!

I am happy in my cute home,
I am happy with my job, that I like going to, 
Grateful for my car and the freedom it gives me.

I am grateful for my best friend
and the time he spent with me today. 
I'm also grateful for texts and email that reminded me
 today that my friends all love and care about me! 

But most of all I am thrilled at where I am, 
who I am and for where I am going, 
IS ALL UP TO ME! 
I am so HAPPY with where I am, who I am, 
and where I am going. 
I chose the BEST PART!
I Will Enjoy It ALL!
Happy Anniversary to ME!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary My Dear Friend. You sincerely are an inspiration to me and many others. I love you dearly. Be Happy, Be Safe. Love you, Marge

    ReplyDelete