Thursday, November 1, 2012

Story

My friend told me this story, I know it's not funny, but oh my gosh I laughed and laughed!

He showed me this cute house, it had a darling fence. 

He told me about the guy who lived there.
He said the fire department was called out to this house when the guy drove his truck through the garage door into his wife's car, pushing it into the family room of their cute house.... where he had already poured gas, planning to burn the house down. When the fire department got there, the guy was sitting on the trailer in the yard. One of the officers walked over to him and asked him for the pistle in his hand. He gave it to him. The house didn't burn down. But one of the fire fighters asked another "When does their divorce go through?" The other said "I think today."

I guess I was in total shock over the story, but the fact that in a small town EVERY ONE knows your business just made me laugh!
No charges were pressed, he wasn't arrested. The divorce was finalized that day.
She made him crazy, she may have been crazy too, but she moved away. He remarried. Divorced that one too, but not as much show on the second one!!     OH MY GOSH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment