Sunday, November 4, 2012

For Me

I love my little house. I have been here nearly three years now. Decorating and making this house feel like home has been such a joy. Everything here is so me, even when I change my mind and want a new look, it all has come together.
A couple of weeks ago I was washing bedding. My bed was bare, down to the mattress cover and pillows. I was taking care of something in the kitchen when Cookie joined me. She said "Mom, your room looks so pretty with your bed all white." "I always wanted an all white bed." I replied, as we looked at my room from across the house.
From out of nowhere Mark says "Then Do It!"
SO, I looked through the Sunday adds, I peeked at the selection of bedding while I was out and about. Nothing was right. Then as I was flipping through the news and views an insert fell out. There it was, my perfect bedding ! It was more than I wanted to spend, but what was this? A weekend sale? Yes indeed! So on this lovely first weekend in November, I went shopping for me!!!
(I have a silly rule about buying things. If it is not needed now, it is a holiday gift....Since my room looks great, as is,  in burgundy floral I can't say it was needed. But I can tell you that I know just what dear old Saint Nick is bringing me!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment