Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Q & A

Sometimes we get to see a glimpse of what others see in us or who we really are when we overhear ourselves talking. I listened to myself today and found out a lot about me.

Q. What times in your life have been the best?
A. They have all had their good points, but personally I am in the best time right now!

Q. Why do you think that is?
A. I am a priority for the first time in my life and I truly like me and I am happy.

Q. How did you get to that point? What changes did you make to bring you to this Happiness?
A. I view life differently now than I did before.
It's 'LIFE 101'! 
A class that will never end,
but will test you all the way through. 
It's not a pass/fail thing, it's just a daily class. 
Set your mind on being happy,
care for what you are responsible for. 
If you can improve something, do so!
If you can't...LET IT GO!
    I also believe in making a Bucket List.
Trying new things
and getting out of that comfort zone. 
Feel free to care, love, live
and experience at many levels! 
Make yourself a priority.
(If you don't no one else will.)
Find what you love and go after it. 
Then move on to the next thing you love...
repeat, repeat, repeat!
    Don't follow other peoples life rules,
it's your life, enjoy! 
Be who you want to be!
You are what you chose to be,
not just the individual pieces. 
(I am afraid, lonely and small.
But you will never see it.
Because I am so much more than that.) 
Fake it till you make it. Live the part.
Be who YOU really want to be! 
I found I need other people in my life.
I learn far better with others helping me along the way.

Q. Do you believe in God?
A. I had to find God on my own terms. 
That is difficult, and may take me a lifetime,
but I think it is worth it.
I spent the first 42 years of my life listening to
what other people wanted me to see God as, 
do what they say God says to do. 
I have talked to him. I know he is there. 
He made me in his image. 
Thus he gave me a brain to use on my own 
and choice to do with it as I see fit for me!
No matter where or how you chose to worship,
I feel that a relationship with God
is individual and personal
or it's Not Real. 





No comments:

Post a Comment