Friday, November 18, 2011

Boy Girl Dance


My Cookie is off to her first Boy Girl Dance!
It's a Black Out/Neon Dance.
She and all her friends were wearing black. 
(I guess the idea is like the laser tag place)
She asked me to help with her makeup, she
only fussed a bit when I helped with her hair. 
(she has amazing hair...when it's brushed)
She is at that place right between boys still
having COOTIES and
OH MY GOSH HE TOUCHED MY HAND!
I reminded her as she left to meet her friends,
that I was just her age when I had my first kiss. 
(7th grade....Paul Watson! *sigh*)
I wanted to take a pic of her before she left,
but I could tell I was walking that very fine 
mom line. So I will take one after. 
Proud mommy moment watching her walk down
the street to meet the friends. She is a delight.
I love love love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment