Sunday, June 12, 2011

There are things I want to do in my lifetime. Things that I have not taken the opportunity to do up to this point. Some things are big and some are little. Some I want to do alone and some with others. I think that knowing what I want to do, expereance, enjoy, helps guide my path. Seeing the list, and it grows far faster than it depletes, helps me set my goals, choose the direction I take my attitude.
I chose to be happy. I chose to do the things that bring others and myself joy. I chose to feel liked, to be loved, to be happy every day.
I have chosen to surround myself with those who bring out the best in me. I will strive to serve, care for, love and delight those who are around me. I will make each day a good day. I will set goals and strive to be the best I can be each day. This is my life, I want to be happy, to enjoy, to be loved and give love. Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment