Sunday, June 30, 2024

MUSIC THAT MADE ME

As an adult, I have bought one album; one CD. Just one. Nickelback’s Dark Horse.

I have listened to Nickelback nearly as much as I have listened to 
Tears For Fears. Both of these albums were vital in my life. I know every word to each song. 
Music has always been a vital part of my world.
I love Spotify and the fact that we can listen to EVERYTHING whenever we want. 
I can listen to my kids playlists, along with all my playlists, for every mood. This is truly amazing. I have lots and lots of playlists. And I love them all. 
I was a teen in the 80’s, totally blessed there!!!!! In high school my friend KZ made me cassette tapes. Filling them with songs that helped form my youth. I still have one of them. 
I remember playing my mom’s vinyls on the record player when I was very young. She even had 45s. I still love the center piece. And her 8 Track tapes. So cool and odd!


I love looking back at my life through the music that made me. 
What a wonderful time to live and listen!

Take a look and listen to the app 
Radio Garden. You can listen to radio stations around the world! 
How cool is that!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment