Wednesday, January 18, 2023

MR.FERRELL

 I met Mr. Ferrell today hoping I could help him. He reminded me of my boy, so I knew I would like him. Next week, Mr. Ferrell is heading to Canada, he has an important interview there. An interview that he is hoping will change his life. As we chatted, I watched the enthusiasm on his face, I also heard the uncertainty in his voice when he asked me questions. I helped him locate his destination, find a darling boutique hotel close to his interview, I answered the questions and the concerns. I gave some Travel Momma advice and shared some great info so he can make this trip into so much more than just an interview. It was easy to get excited with him, and just as easy to be a cheerleader for Team Ferrell! He is in his mid twenties, and I hope the universe fills this young man’s bucket.

Good Luck Mr. Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment