Sunday, January 29, 2023

SELF DISCOVERY

1. What do I like about myself?

2. What parts of my life do I want to see a change in?

3. What am I grateful for?

4. What are my deepest fears?

5. Am I happy with where I live? Why?

6. Am I happy doing what I am currently doing?

7. Who are my inspired by? Why?

8. What is the most recent lesson I learned?

9. What do I hope to have accomplished in the next 1 year? What am I doing about it?

10. What do I believe in?

11. What worries me most about the future?

12. If today was the last day of my life, what would I do differently?

13. How many of my friends can I depend on?

14. What do I want most out of life?

15. What am I passionate about?

16. How would I describe myself?

17. What stresses me out?

18. Who are the most important people in my life?

19. What don’t I like about myself?

20. What am I doing to improve myself?

21. What are my values?

22. Am I being true to my values?

23. What am I grateful for?

24. What kind of world do I want to live in?

25. In what ways am I contributing to the good of this life?


Now that you are starting to have a better awareness of who you really are;

  • Start focusing on the things that make you happy.
  • Focus on the things you want to change.
  • Spend time doing things that you’re good at.
  • Avoid doing things that are not in alignment with who you are.

That is all you really need to start doing. It may not be easy. People will question you and will let you know that you are changing. The ones who truly love you will accept your new journey. You are starting to learn about yourself, who you are and you can proceed to makes plans and goals that are true to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment