Saturday, September 10, 2022

YARN


Today I visited with my friend Susan. I truly love this lady. 
We chatted about everything and watched a news channel as they talked about the life of 
Queen Elizabeth. 
Susan is in the process of paring down her hobby collection. 
She has an amazing array of yarns, needle work and embroidery. 
It is like a candy shop of 
fancy work. 
As I made my way out, 
giving her a hug, 
Susan instructed me to take 
the two bags that she had 
packed for me. 
I thanked her and headed 
on my way. 
Tonight as my day slowed 
I took a look at the 
treasures I have been given. 
Wools, whisper threads, alpaca and cotton, from England, Turkey, 
Peru and Chile.
This is like a magical Christmas just for me. 
I have been truly blessed 
with friendship and treasures!
♥️


No comments:

Post a Comment