Wednesday, September 28, 2022

POLISH THERAPY

I met the most charming lady today. Her name is Gabriel, she said I could call her Gabby. I don’t think that is her true name, however it fit her well, so she said. Not only did she have the most wonderful artistic talent at making my nails look beautiful but she kept me laughing for my entire visit. We chatted with all the other folks in the salon, and we all did a lot of laughing. Gabby taught me how to say 
“No speak English”!!! She speaks English beautifully. But oh my gosh was she funny! She said that a client once called her Hateful! How could that be? Gabby is delightful! She said after the client called her Hateful, she told her she “No speak English!” I laughed so hard! 
The lady next to me and I decided that this is some amazing midweek therapy… along with great nails! 
I tipped Gabby very well and I will call for my next appointment as soon as I need more laugh therapy. 
And I plan on using “No speak English” with all my least favorite people! Nail love ♥️



No comments:

Post a Comment