Thursday, September 1, 2022

DELIGHTFUL THINGS

As I drive to and from work and on my wandering, I keep a look out for the delightful things along my way. I love the fat happy cows and the occasional horse. The deer totally make my day. The allusive beaver, raccoon and turtle are such a fun surprise. The wild geese and their cousins, the ducks, are always fun to watch. The swarms of starlings that move in huge synchronized waves are amazing. But I have to say, I truly adore the chickens that wander around the farm house yards like they are the busy keepers of the roost. They are so different and so darling. This week I have seen several that are a gray fluffy wool color, some that are yellow and red, and a flock of bourbon colored hens. Just charming!
I love where I live!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment