Saturday, September 24, 2022

PROUD MOMENT NEW STARTS

John has taken a leap of faith in himself and his future. He opted to go outside his comfort zone and invest in himself. He had hit the ceiling at his job and was tired of micromanagement and days on his feet. So he followed the fork in the road and at the mature age of late 50 something he headed to try something new. 
His old company uniforms have been laid to rest and a new home office is in the works. Yesterday he took his first training test for his new position and aced it with a 95.8%! So when he surprised me at the end of my work day by showing up at my office, we went out for a celebration dinner. Steak and strawberry salad!
I’m proud of him for taking the new path, for not staying where he felt stuck. I’m proud of him for trying something new and having faith in himself. 
I’m looking forward to watching  him excel at his new endeavor. Let the future unfurl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment