Tuesday, March 1, 2022

SWERVING

I was driving to work the other day. This truck was in front of me. I noticed that as we crossed the Ohio River on the little blue bridge, that whoever was driving was a bit distracted. As we go into Indiana, the driver became very distracted. As you can see, this is a two lane road. During commute times it can be a very busy road, lots of semi trucks and people heading to and from work. Well, as I followed this driver I came to understand that she was busy putting her make up on as she drove. She did this in her lit mirror in her visor. I hope it all turned out well for her. I snapped this pick from my dash cam, one finger, no fussing with my cell phone. I passed her and made my way to work. I think applying make up should be done when you aren’t driving. Just saying!



No comments:

Post a Comment