Saturday, February 12, 2022

LOVE OF COOKING


My love of cooking comes from lots of wonderful sources.
I got my culinary education at the apron strings of many gastronomy talented individuals.
I am grateful for being taught to cook from scratch. And for the years of menu planning, advance bulk prepping and coupon clipping with my girlfriends as young moms.  
I am grateful for my Culinary and Catering teacher Ms. Searls. Her kitchen wizardry and her faith in me, helped inspire me to try new techniques and wonderful recipes.
I learned so much from the students of the Arizona Culinary Institute. Over the years I have taken several cooking classes. Some classes were done in private homes and others were at well known locations; The House of Rice, Bosch, Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma and Thyme in the Kitchen, to name a few. 
I have also been fortunate to 
have eaten at some amazing restaurants that have inspired me as well. Finding copy cat recipes is  so easy now. And following your favorite chefs on social media is almost as good as an in-person cooking class. 

“Thank You” to the following for inspiring me with the recipes you love to make and love to eat!
Jessette’s Italian Soup
Grandma's Meatballs 
Aunt Ann’s Raisin Nut Cake
Mustafa’s Persian Halim
Debbie’s Cheese Fondue 
Kristan’s Cowboy Cookies
Kim & Amanda’s Short Bread
J’s Peach Dumplings
Jacque’s Yeast Rolls
Mark’s Goulash 
Lynnette’s Enchiladas 
Diana’s Gourmet Grilled Cheese
Warren’s Baked Chicken
Linda’s Funeral Potatoes 
Ron’s Southern Green-beans
Amanda’s Lasagna
Ken’s Prime Rib
Aunt Florence’s Stuffed Artichoke 
Debra’s Eggplant Parmigiana 
Riley’s Donuts
Jose’s Tamales 
Lashina’s Collard Greens
Tim’s Tomato Pie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment