Saturday, February 12, 2022

A CHILLY DRIVE

  I went on a drive today. I didn’t anticipate it being so chilly when I left. There were tiny flurries every now and then along my way. I took a lot of small roads, avoiding all the highways. 

I saw lots and lots of fat happy cows. And lots of other animals as well. 

I saw several vintage hot rods, the cab of a very very rusted 5 window truck and and older model truck that I liked as well. 

The trees all looked so silent and steadfast. So beautiful.

I chatted with an old man at a gas station in the middle of no where. He told me it was cold outside, and he was sure it was going to get colder tonight. He told me to be careful. I thanked him and told him I would. He made me smile. 

I listened to English romance and sang along to my favorite play list. I chatted with my copilot too. 

It was a nice day for a drive! And I loved all the FAT HAPPY COWS!


No comments:

Post a Comment