Saturday, February 26, 2022

CREPES



I fell in love with crepes as a junior high girl. My friend Terry’s mom made asparagus filled crepes for dinner one night that I was at their house, and I was hooked. 
When my children were growing up I made chicken filled crepes for dinner every so often and chocolate mousse filled crepes for a fancy dessert. They are so easy to make, fun to serve and freeze so well.
I haven’t made them in many years now, but I’m thinking it might be a nice thing to enjoy again. 
I’m thinking a homemade lemon curd ricotta filling would be lovely. And maybe an asparagus and chicken filled crepe for dinner might sound good too!
 (Terry’s mom was a single working mom, just like mine. Money was tight in their home just like ours. It’s been over 40 years since I saw Terry and her family. Nice memories and life learning lessons.)




No comments:

Post a Comment