Sunday, September 19, 2021

SOCIAL MEDIA AND ME



Social media and technology are a huge part of our environment nowadays. My grandbaby even gets the tech concept of things. I have tried it, some of it, and I just don’t have enough time to desire to do it all. I have FB and I like it just fine, but I don’t have news feeds to follow or political trends to like. I mostly just keep up with a handful of family and friends, get some great recipes and watch for the newest Festivals and local events. 
I tried Instagram but not Twitter. And there is not enough time in the day for me to look at TikTok. However, I do love Pinterest! I like being able to find just what I’m looking for, or something totally new. I love that I can find a “how to” and learn a new thing. But sometimes it’s fun just to look at everything I have put on my boards, the public ones and the private ones, and be tickled with all the things that make up me. It’s like a vision board about me. 
I guess my blogs are my personal social media also, who I am and where my thoughts take me. 
So just like all the other social media, I’ll pick and choose what media I’ll dabble in, but it all comes down to how we choose to interact and leave our footprint along the way. 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment