Friday, May 28, 2021

WEATHER OR NOT

It’s has been very warm here in my bit of Heaven the last few days. We had “Blackberry Winter” a couple weeks ago, when the temperatures dipped down to chilly and the BlackBerry bushes were all in bloom. Then the ‘hot with no humidity’ rolled in. That made me think of Phoenix for sure. I even drove home with my windows down so I could enjoy and not forget that feeling of convection oven heat. (Just one of the many reasons I moved from The Valley of The Sun). The temperature was higher here then in Arizona one day. Yikes
Yesterday was foggy on my drive in and warm and rainy on my drive home. I like the constant change. I really do! I think that this tiny cold spell that’s coming tomorrow will be “Locust Winter”. The locust trees are in bloom currently, and they are lovely. So bring on another chilly day! I love where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment