Saturday, December 19, 2020

WRITE IT DOWN

I think that we all have so much to to share. But if we don’t write it all down it will be lost. Like so many generations before us that have faded away, unless we intentionally preserve what we know and our past, it will vanish when we do. I think we all need to own a notebook or a word document that we can devote to things we value, believe in or that just need to be said. I know that all that I put in my blog will be viewable to my children and grandchildren even when I’m no longer here. 

I started writing this blog because I felt I needed life therapy. Little did I know that ten years later my writings and the things I share are viewed in every continent across our globe. 

Write down what you have to say, the things in your head. Just write it down and share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment