Friday, December 18, 2020

REGRET

As I was speaking to a friend recently and he told me that there are several things in his life that he regrets. I listened to the things that he felt were regrets. And as I listened, I realized that there are so many people that have unfulfilled life aspirations. 

I do not have REGRET.
I may not have been able to have done all the things in my past that I would have liked. However, I have put my all into everything I have done. I feel that I have done the best I could in all I have taken on...
so even if the outcome is not what I anticipated or hoped for, I know I did my best. And thus NO REGRET.

I will keep moving forward. I will keep learning and exploring. I will continue to live life to it's fullest. There is so much more out there and I want to enjoy it all! 

NO REGRETS  

No comments:

Post a Comment