Wednesday, December 9, 2020

FEELINGS





My granddaughter loves this movie. She is mesmerized by it. I had never watched it before. Last night after Skyping with my granddaughter I watched it. 
It is a grown up show that has been candy coated for children’s consumption. I have been told by several people that it is a tear jerker. But I didn’t cry. It was very therapeutic really. 

As I laid in bed last night, digesting this flick, that I never intend to watch again, I went over the words my granddaughters mommy said...

 “Someday I hope she (baby dear) can tell me why she loves it. I’ll be using it to help her figure out tantrums and hard to explain feelings that I didn't know how to label...
For now, its just something she loves and that speaks to her little developing brain.”

I often wish that the years I had as the mommy were a trial run. I think I could have been a much better parent if I had started out with the wisdom I have gathered. I am so glad my grandchildren have wise parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment