Friday, December 18, 2020

ONE BITE

 I was discussing a restaurant in Newburgh with a  colleague. I have not been there so I pulled up the website and looked at the menu. https://thelandingnewburgh.com/

I thought the Newburgher looked yummy and I am always up to having Chicken Marsala. She has had the flat bread and said it was good. But when I saw that they have  Limoncello Mascarpone Cake, I told her I want just one bite of that. It sounds delightful!

She laughed and said "Just one bite?". I am not a cake girl... for me, cake is just there to hold the frosting! So, yes, one bite. 

She then told me "Mom and I used to get one piece of candy. It became a tradition for us to sneak away and enjoy that candy." Of course then her daughter got into this fun with them, and now whenever they travel together, they both bring one piece. A tradition of "One Piece"! 

I will do one bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment