Saturday, August 22, 2020

ICED ISSUE

I guess I did not close my freezer door completely one day. When I opened it I saw that it looked like a winter wonderland inside. Everything was still frozen solid, but there were ice crystals everywhere. Since the food was still frozen I didn’t give it much more thought. Until yesterday. When I reached in to get some ice for my smoothie. And the bucket was low. I knew I had turned the ice maker on the day before, because ice is the key to my smoothie consumption. But no new ice was there. Low and behold... my ice maker is frozen. Sounds funny. But this morning I will be arming myself with my handy dandy blow dryer and I will melt the frozen ice maker back into service! And I’ll get back to happy smoothie making! First world issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment