Monday, August 31, 2020

HAIR BRUSH

I read an article the other day, I think it was put out by the queen of domesticity,
it shed light on the right brush for your hair type.
My hair is fine and strait. So as I scanned the article for my hair type,
I proceeded to read about the Mason Pearson brand, made from “Boar Bristles.”
The article told where these brushes can be purchased and the cost.
I am very frugal... out of necessity and upbringing,
and the cost of these brushes with bristles from a boar, are far far outside my budget.

However, I have had two of these brushes for several years.
My entire adult life actually.
I have brushed each of my children’s hair with these brushes.
I can tell you, that these brushes have been used every day, for over 30 years.
And have lasted beautifully. And they make brushing my hair a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment