Tuesday, September 26, 2017

BREAKOUT

I went to Breakout Games last night. https://breakoutgames.com/evansville
I can tell you that this was really fun! We did our reservations online and had to sign a waiver. We picked “Kidnapped”. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I am always up for a fun new experience. I thought we would be the only two in the room, but two more couples joined us. We all started out with blindfolds and handcuffs. It was wild. We had an hour to figure out all the clues and escape the room. I can tell you that there would have been no way two people could have worked out all the clues in one hour. I am so glad for the others that were with us. It was great fun. We all worked together (you really need to think) and with the help of Mark, our room keeper, we figured out all the clues. It took us 50:25 minutes.
I highly recommend this activity!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment