Saturday, September 23, 2017

Shower Curtains

I have been wanting to update my bathroom for a while. Same shower curtain for...well, a very very long time. It's still in perfect condition and I love it. However I need a little update.
So I went shopping... online. I had NO idea there were thousands and thousands of shower curtain designs. Many are boring, many are funny and many I just would not have. So I narrowed my search. I don't think that lessened the number of options.
I found several I think would go in my friends and families bathrooms. However, I may be a shower curtain snob, I did not know this thing about myself until today. So I kept looking.
Then I looked at the price for some of these water barriers! Oh my stinking heck! $99.00 for a shower curtain.... really! (I spend under $5 every year or so for a clear liner for my shower curtain and that kills me! I like to think I am frugal not cheap.)
So then I got really serious, I narrowed my search again and I gathered all the selected options I thought would be suitable. Out of the handful of eligible options, I gave them each a good look over: How would they look in my tiny bathroom? How would they look with my other feminine things? Could I stand to look at it every day? Would they match my towels and bathroom rugs?
The list got shorter and shorter. I am delighted to have chosen the perfect new shower curtain!
I think I love it! I hope I still will when it is delivered! 


No comments:

Post a Comment