Sunday, August 23, 2015

Word...By Any Other Name...Who Knew!!

I have had a lot of issues with my Word program over the last few months. I will be the first to admit that I am probably the main problem with it. My darling daughter has been trying to get me to upgrade to something that is newer and better for some time. However, I am not real hip on big changes to my tech. I know just enough to get by, and even then I screw it all up. So when I truly needed an intervention today, I knew who to call. Not only did my 'brains and beauty' daughter help me, but she and Cole got me all lined up, showed me all the little perks and taught me the fun stuff too. They are mind boggling amazing. I am glad they are so smart, and so willing to keep me up to date on all the new stuff. I love these kids so much. And when I feel stupid about all the new technology that she is so great at, I just need to remember that I taught her how to use a spoon! All is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment