Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Second Grade and A Plan

My friend Tim came into my office yesterday. After talking shop, I asked him how his kids were doing now that they were back to school. He said they were doing just fine. His daughter is a friend magnet, so easy to get right back into the swing of things. His boy just started 1st grade. When Tim asked his son how he liked first grade, his son replied "Dad, I'm not going to second grade next year." Surprised, since this was the first day of 1st grade, Tim asked "Why not?" His son answered "Because I am going to go to prison and talk to the people there, about God." Tim, being a very dry fellow, quickly responded "Second grade is too young, it's not legal." To which his son said "Well that's my plan dad."

And that was that! Onto the second day of first grade!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment