Saturday, August 29, 2015

Judith

My neighbor Judith; I met her when I moved in, but I haven't seen her in a few weeks. I ask another neighbor if he had seen her. He told me that she isn't doing well, and that her siblings come to check on her. I left a note on her door yesterday morning. And this evening she came to visit. She is probably my mothers age, and in poor health. We chatted for a bit, she told me about her daughter, and shared a good use for apple cider vinager. She told me she has been interested in astrology all her life. She said she doesn't have many friends. I walked her back to her home when I could tell she was getting too tired. I thanked her for visiting with me.

I had had an emotional day today. Maybe this was God reminding me of how amazing my life is and how blessed I am. I am grateful for the reminder and for my neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment