Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Friday



I met a young man on my way to work. His name was
J. Chambers. He is a sheriff’s deputy.
He pulled me over, and I was stumped as to why. He said my temporary plates were expired. He took 12 minutes to look up my information and write me a warning. Then he instructed me on calling the dmv to get that sorted out. I put my registration and license away, buckled up and once again J. Chambers was tapping on my window. I opened the door, and he informed me that he was mistaken, he had read the date on my temp plate wrong, and I am still good for another month. He asked for the warning paper back and said nothing will go on my record. I was 10 minutes late for work. The date is printed clearly on the temporary plate. Perhaps a bit more training is needed. Happy Friday!

*Irony: When I got home Friday evening...my new plates where in the mailbox! There you go J. Chambers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment