Wednesday, July 8, 2015

HaPPy PLaCe


I have tried over the years to learn the art of meditation. I have searched, unsuccessfully for my inner happy place. I never understood how these concepts could be so out of my reach when I longed for them so completely.

Then one day, between sleep and awake, I found my happy place. It was inwardly tangible, it was peaceful, yet it had all the components I would have picked if I was actually planning the space coherently.

I made a mental note of all the details, the view, the structure, the textures, the elements. Then I made sure I could find it again after I was fully awake....I could!

I now know how to channel my focus and meditate without being distracted. I can calm my world just by visiting this mental space. I am delighted to have finally found these missing pieces of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment