Wednesday, July 8, 2015

STEPS


When my best friend is unable to sleep, that is when, in those quiet moments, he calmly goes over the issues on his plate, piece by piece. It is at that time he gets clear revelation of how things need to be worked to let everything run smoothly. Then he knows what steps to take and can move forward. The man is amazing.

I see that the calmness and the quiet help to put things into priority. Walking through the steps that are needed, prior to delving in, helps to eliminate the hiccups that can occur when you are in the thick of things.

Set time to work things through, give time to finish, then finish. Sometimes it is the follow through, start to finish, that clears your plate.

Making the commitment to "Finish" helps to get the issue off my to-do list, freeing me from that burden and letting me move to the next adventure.

Once the heavy things are off my plate, I am able to move on to less overwhelming things. And that is when I can enjoy the simple things again.

I am grateful for those in my life that teach me by their fine examples. I am blessed to have such wonderful people in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment