Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Garage

This Thursday we have plans to clean the garage. Our goal is to get both cars in!!! 
My garage is not a disaster, other than all the packing boxes that I didn't ever need. The storage in there just needs reorganized. So Thursday is our day! Yesterday, Jessette stopped over to visit after work. We all visited for a bit, then as she was ready to head home, I asked her to take the last of her boxes out of the garage. After all she has her very own garage now and a darling house as well. We put the last of her boxes in her car and her disassembled desk as well. She asked if I was kicking her out. I reminded her that she had moved out almost two years ago. She agreed, but said that now I would have none of her things here. I reminded her that it was all just storage and I have so many lovely things inside still to remind me of her. 
On my way to reclaiming the garage, I did the happy dance!  

Thursday Update:
Mark, Amy and I cleaned out the garage. We reorganized everything. It got swept out and we took a load to Good Will. All the storage was sorted, and three more boxes will be headed to Jessette's place. Both cars are in the garage!! They fit great! We are all doing the happy dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment