Monday, March 25, 2013

ADDICTION of The HEART


 "I have developed and addiction. I guess it easy to do , there so many things to be addicted too. This addiction has consumed my life. When I don't feed it I cant sleep , I cant think , and I cant function. I am mean with out my fix everyday. My hands shake and my body hurts. But when I get my fix my world is happy and complete . I have tried to get off this drug a few times but then I realize how bad I need it.  I talked with my therapist last yr about this, and he gave me little hope of overcoming my addiction. I know this element in my life can give me permanent happiness. Maybe someday I can get my head together and do what I need to do to be happy. I know what that is. Unlike many addictions this one doesn't attack the brain or the blood supply. It only effects the heart. Unless my supplier decides not to feed my addiction at all , I hope she will give me enough of her drug to make me happy. Maybe someday that will be total happiness for us both."

No comments:

Post a Comment