Saturday, March 30, 2013

SIBLINGS

I love my children. I also love how they love each other!
Yesterday Mark and Jessetter were texting all afternoon.
When I told Cookie and Mark that Jessette and Cole would be over
for Easter Brunch they almost simultaneously said "I love them".
When the kids leave the house, they always let the other one know,
they always say I love you!
When each of my babies were born I gave that new baby
to the one just older than them.
I told that big sibling that this was their baby,
they need to take care of that new one,
to love them, protect them and be their friend.
Jessette has always looked after Mark,
she took her role very serious when he was little. She gave him his first car!!!
She keeps up on both him and Cookie even though she no longer lives at home.
Mark was indeed sad that Cookie was not a boy,
he had hoped to name her Franklin after his favorite show.
(He already had two sisters after all)
But I have never seen a better sibling bond than the one these two last children have.
Cookie idolizes her big brother. And he makes sure that he not only takes care of her,
but sets a great example for her also. Thier bond is great!
Even though my oldest darling is far away, 
her siblings are still so protective and in love with her.
I think we all hope that she will get to a point that she wants
to join back in to this sibling fun fest!
I LOVE MY KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment