Sunday, March 24, 2013

Again I Am Grateful For The Lessons

I am truly blessed to have wonderful friends. 
I am grateful for the lessons I learn from them, the strength I have witnessed. 
For Don, who is the most tender hearted Bad Ass I know. He lost his dad this morning to lung cancer. 
My love and sympathy go out to Houston tonight. Love you Don. 
For Christy who's daughter suffers from massive headaches that stop their life. And who's husband suffers from stupidity and alcoholism. Yet she is a delight to work with. 
For Megan, who at such a young age has learned to stand up to bullies. She has learned to stand up for herself with confidence. Even when the bully is someone she wants to love.  
Hard life lessons. 
Good people. 
I am grateful for what they teach me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment