Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tarot Card Reading

I had a card reading done the other day. 
Now keep in mind, I'm a skeptic, big time. 
The deck was shuffled and cut. 
The card were placed. 
Then the journey was told.
 I don't remember it word for word. 
But I can tell you that it fit me. Like a glove.
 No wild stuff. 
Just a calm reminder from the universe; 
that once again, I am in the right place, 
doing the right things, making the right choices, 
wanting the right things in my life.
 I pondered the reading,
 and as I digested all the things I was told. 
 I am doing what is best for my kids and me. 
I already knew all of what I was told. 
None of it was new. 
But clarity can come in many different forms. 
And even when you are not looking for it. 
Some times. the universe just lets you know 
that you are doing a good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment