Friday, September 14, 2012

September 11th

As we take our moment of silence for those whom we have lost,  As we ponder the sacrifices and heros that will never be forgotten.

A friend of mine asked a retired airman the question "Will hijacking like that ever happen again?"(We have all been to the airport since that day, we have all seen the measures put in place, not always enough to reassure our hearts.) The airman said "It will never happen the same way again, because of the Bubba Factor." My friend asked, just what you or I would asked, "What is the Bubba Factor?"

The BUBBA FACTOR: Never again will a plane be compromised without one of the men on the flight taking a stand, and along with the other innocent patriots, do their best to put a stop to the terrorist acts and abominations being imposed by blood thirsty individuals.
My friend said, as did my son "I will be Bubba."

I am grateful for the heros that I hope will never have to take that stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment