Friday, September 14, 2012

Cancer

I'm not a real fan of watching TV, there never seems to be anything on yet there is lots of garbage available. Yet, my cable provider did make me a stellar deal, and for at least the time being I took it!
Sunday my kids and I were watching the Cardinal's game. And somewhere between half time and the fourth quarter, Cole said "Angie, I am getting cancer." I would have been alarmed, but this coming from the young man who brought us 'Instiboil Water', I wasn't afraid. I ask him what was the cause. He informed me that it was the over load of commercials during decent programming. He assured me that it will kill not only him but all of us. And I am sure he is right!! Although I hope it really wont cause cancer. But again I am reminded......watching TV is not good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment