Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 30th

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Poster
I saw this flick the other day.   
The lesson was rather powerful for me. Total "Life 101"! 
In my late 30's I was afraid that there was going to be nothing to look forward to in my future. 
Than one of those "Moments of impact" 
hit in my early forties. 
My path changed. 
I love the path I am on! I am happy. 
 In the past year I have started looking at my life as though the next and last path will begin at 50. 
I have 5 great and excitement filled years between now and then, I plan on enjoying them, my children, my friends and my daily life to the fullest. I am looking at 50 as a new personal start. I welcome it! This movie let me see that Moments on Impact 
will continue to happen, 
even after the magical age of 50!
 The movie also let me see that letting go, stepping up, reaching out and entering a new path later in life will be wonderful! 
I am grateful, once again to see that life is good!
"The challenge is to cope with it, not just cope, but THRIVE" 

No comments:

Post a Comment