Friday, June 15, 2012

An Early Morning Call

I received a voicemail this morning from my place of employment. It said that the office was having a power outage, and that I shouldn't head to work until 8am at the earliest. It informed me to check with the websight on the back of my badge or call the 1 (877) number for more details.
The websight reads "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." And the phone number says there are "No Current Events"!
I am grateful to sweet Marge who texted me before doubt could set in, and informed me she too had received the message. I will keep in touch with her, and I will check in with the 'up to the minute emergency alert system'.
But it's 4:47am now and I am pretty sure all this means is I get to go back to sleep for a few hours!!!! Happy Friday Indeed!!   WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment