Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just Because.....

Decorative elements! I have always wanted these cute designer globes. There are so many different kinds. But these darling little things are pricey, and I am a frugal girl, so I have never owned any. Until yesterday! 
Let me tell you the story..... I was out with my son, running errands on my day off.  He was hungry, and he decided that Chipotle was the place for him. So we pulled in and there was NO parking available. So I parked in the LanmpsPlus store only parking. Then I had GILT...so I said, lets just run in and we can look!
So we took a detour from our lunch run and entered into the showroom of lighting! I had never been there before. And WOW it was cool. Lights of all sorts, and fans of all kinds but also lots of wonderful decorative elements. I felt like a kid in a candy store. But knowing my budget, I knew this was a look but don't touch moment. Until I saw these globes! There were so many of them, and they each had the most Wonderful thing on them!!! A red clearance sticker!!! Each globe was $1.98. I was DELIGHTED!!! So I bought one of each! The helpful man wrapped them for me, we got my son his lunch and now I get to figure out where to put them in my cute home!!!! HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment