Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kids In My House

I often come home from work to a house full of kids. I don't mind it a bit, I like knowing where mine are and that every one is being good! On this particular afternoon it was game day at my home. We played a couple intense games of UNO and a silly round of Apples To Apples.
Then they turned  on the Wii. 
Amy and Danniella are boxing in the photos below...funny stuff!
The boys beat the girls in a variety of sporting wii games.
So, as to their Wii challenge the ladies owed the boys dinner one night the next week.....


......... the rest of the story......
The next week I walked in the kitchen door after a long day of banking, and found 5 kids at my table scarfing down breakfast for dinner! All that was left was a few hot sweet rolls and four slices of crispy bacon. Since I am not a sweet roll fan as a rule, and I claimed the bacon!!! Again, I love having the kids over at my house!! Next week the boys will cook for the girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment