Sunday, January 8, 2012

Taking Care Of Each Other

My daughter called yesterday....her honey is sick. She made him homemade chicken noodle soup. She was headed to the store to get some other remedies; juice, vitamin C, Vicks and some meds.  I loved that she was playing house, and that she was loving the job.
This morning she texted me, to let me know she now had the cold also. I asked her what I could do, what she needed. She said she was just going to take the right stuff, down lots of fluids and stay in bed. I said okay, but to let me know if there was anything she needed.
The text I got from her later this morning said, "Since I took care of him...I woke up to him doing dishes and laundry. Awesome!"     Even though Cole still isn't better, he is taking care of my girl! I can't tell you how happy that makes this mom's heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment