Monday, January 2, 2012

H A P P Y

I loved the bit in the Arizona Living section of the AZ Republic new years day. I tried to find it on line, but I guess I am news review challenged, because I could not find it. If you want to find the piece for yourself feel free, it was done by Diane Porter. Gist is. . . . . .
There is no phrase 'Have a Guilty New Year', the biggest word in 'Happy New Year' should be HAPPY!

Ms. Porter then went on to give a full page of wonderful new year resolutions. I will give you a few of her ideas:

*Write a child a hand written letter, and mail it to them, so they will have the thrill of getting a letter.*Write a manifesto.*Pay anonymously for the person behind you in the drive through line.*Buy flowers for no reason.
*Deal with your photos.*Put the Christmas lights away right.*Pick one thing you don't understand and learn about it.*Learn the art of deep breathing.*Register to vote, and vote.*Smile at some one in a car.*Don't be a birthday slacker.*Write a love letter.

Her list was longer, but I liked these the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment