Saturday, January 21, 2012

Please Read

 A good friend sent me this link. I think in reading what the author wrote, we each have to listen to the message with our heart. Please don't be critical of the writer, of where she is in her journey, or what she views. Please don't be critical of the religion or the practices of the church. Please don't be critical of the parties, of the politics. 
But be open to the point that is made to being a caring people, a country in need, in trust and love.
Please read this article with no judgement and no preconceived direction.
Perhaps what we need as a nation, as a people, as individuals, is more caring. To be more more caring and to show more care. Perhaps we need a national patriarch who puts caring for others at the top of his agenda.
Please read.
http://www.rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2012-01-mormon-men-and-an-ethic-of-care

Thank you SDH, again, you made me think.

1 comment:

  1. Once again my dear friend Angie, thank you for sharing.

    This is not only well worth the time to read but certainly does have a truth to it that I also can testify to.

    Being an 'estranged' Mormom I have experienced what the author did from Men of the Mormon Church.

    I appreciate the reminder of goodness and warmth.

    This does not change my position but helps to keep the fact in mind that'nothing is all bad....'

    I appreciate your page and look forward to it each day.

    I love you and miss you dear Angie.

    Love, as always
    Your friend
    Marge

    ReplyDelete