Saturday, January 7, 2012


My Dear Friend Kristan is doing this incredible thing for 2012! 
 *She wrote: I don't want the memories of 2012 to fade away. I want to make it worth remembering. So thanks to my friends at Memory Mixer I am going to simply take a photo a day - that is the beauty of a cell phone - I can take photo's wherever I am at.  At the end of the year I will have a collection of photos reminding me of the little things that I was blessed with every day in 2012. You can start following them on my Twenty Twelve : 365 Page.

Well you know me...I love a worthwhile challenge! And this one looks doable! 
So each day I will do my best to post a photo a day to document the year. I have to play catch up, because I am a week behind.....Here We GO!

1 comment:

  1. Okay....I need to tweak this to fit me a bit better, I don't remember to take a photo every day. So I will try to blog each day, about what ever...but I am so not guaranteeing a daily photo!

    ReplyDelete