Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Getaway!




Two of my dearest friends whisked me away for the weekend! We had such a great relaxing time. I forget how nice doing something 'out of the ordinary' can be. It’s the extra little things that are so wonderful! Finding the soda fountain that has your FAVORITE Sobe, having dessert before dinner, super wonderful leather chairs, huge windows with stormy views. Having the convention you are attending be right next to the Fire Fighters convention!!! (OMSH the most delightful group of gentlemen!) Having room service show up at 11:30 pm with armfuls of more exquisite down pillows!!! And the wonderful people I met. I do believe you learn from those around you, I so like the examples I had this weekend! A Lovely Weekend Getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment