Monday, July 19, 2010

The Influence of Others

I am truly blessed to have so many incredible and positive influences in my life. Its amazing how people are put in our lives to fill a certain role or need; whether you are the giver or the recipient. I have great people in my life. They help me make choices, fix issues, set goals, learn lessons and live through each day. I don't know that we are always aware of what we do for others or that others are always aware of what they do for us. But the influence of others is wonderful! The inspiration, the creativity, the values, the life lessons we don't have to live through ourselves, but can't gain from. I wish I could publicly announce to the world, each of my beloved associates, to share their greatness and give them glory, but most of all to let them each see how wonderful they truly are. I am truly blessed to have so many incredible and positive influences in my life. And I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment